Safe driving every day
Masterclass driver training has been trading since 1986 in the Kingswinford area of the black country, West Midlands. The driving school was started by Chris Mennell, who still runs the driving school today. He is a grade 6 driving instructor (the real thing, not coached to pass a check test and nothing else, or can’t get the grade) and has been a grade 6 on all his check tests. With over 28 years experience and having conducted over 45,000 driving lessons and instructor training sessions you are in safe hands. Chris still has immense enthusiasm for the development of new drivers and safe driving in general.
- Under 17s/pre 17s driving lessons.
- Learner drivers.
- Learner driver rescue, had lessons and not happy, need a fresh start.
- Learners who have failed a test or many tests and need a new approach.
- Learners who have booked and paid for special offers and can’t out of the deal.
- Pass Plus and motorway, refresher lessons, over 60s courses.
- Driving instructor training.
- Driving instructor Check test preparation (standards check)
- Instructor part 2 and part 3 rescue training.
- Basic road safety for all sections of the community, including school parking and being a good pedestrian and cyclist.
- Classroom training for all driver training requirements.
We always endeavour to offer the best service and to the highest standards, putting the candidate first and achieving the best results possible. Our aim is to promote and improve “safe driving every day” for all of us.